Friday, June 28, 2024

Skinsuit Dating Service: M2F Body Transformation


When I started wearing a skinsuit to become a woman, I loved how everything felt. I was no longer Travis - I was a beautiful woman named Talia, and I had weight in all the right places. I enjoyed every delightful sensation whenever I played with myself, and when I learned that I could keep it as long as I participated in a girlfriend dating program, I didn't realize that I'd fall in love with one of my clients, Jack. He doesn't know I'm a man deep down, yet the lust in his eyes says he wants me. I'm supposed to be a professional, but I slowly find myself getting lost in his beautiful eyes. It isn't long before he finally brings me home, and I get a chance to feel like a submissive woman beneath his powerful body.

Skinsuit Dating Service is a 5000+ word erotic short story involving male to female body transformation, skinsuits, and gender change. This is a TG short story that contains sexual themes that are for 18+ readers only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(GIF) The Pleasure Resort